Wednesday, January 25, 2012





It has been a while since I have updated my blog. But fear not I wasn't lazy, I had a few projects going on , sure college is keeping me well busy :). We started with an abstract photography project, using our cute 35 mm film cameras and basically we just went out there to hunt for shapes, textures and an interesting light. A tedious job, for the first project, after a long kind of relaxing summer when your dark room skills also have majorly faded :) but I warmed up by the deadline :). Anyway here are, in my opinion, some of the good photos I managed "to kill" .
 These are SCANS of some of the PRINTS (yes the originals do look much better printed on Ilford multigrade resin coated glossy paper , and multigrade fiber base). I used my Praktica BC 1 35mm film camera / 55 mm lens, and Ilford FP5 400 ISO film.







After the first project, the second project followed ... like itwas expected :).The second project involved a bit more work as we were requested to produce some urban portraits/street photography using a medium format camera (OH JOY !!:) ), but wait .... using also a flash unit ... yes fill in flash.Good fun!
I really wanted to go and explore the Occupay London/St Paulsarea, and so I did.
Those are just scans of TEST PRINTS , not scans of the actual final prints which are at the moment with my tutors :) , so again the final printslook very nice as I have worked very much in the dark room to get nice black and white prints.
Here are some of the good ones :) , My LUBITEL 166B was very helpful, a nice toy /75mm lens f:4.5.


                                                         

                                                       






And a portrait taken with a Bronica camera using fill in flash:



No comments:

Post a Comment