Thursday, March 29, 2012

London Dolls' Houses and Toys


I have been posting on my FB page for the past 2 weeks some photos from a very cute shop in Hampstead that I found to do my photo shoot for my editorial project at college. It is a shop were you find pretty much everything for your dolls' mansion :), so if you are thinking that your dolls house needs a new furniture then this is the very shop to go. The landlady of the dolls' houses is the very amazing, kind and most of all patient  Mrs Liliana who allowed me to intrude. Liliana is "preparing" the dolls food , meaning she is the one who puts together the miniatures but most of all the dishes for the dolls :). So because easter is approaching I caught her putting together little baskets of easter eggs :). Well everyone knows my little passion for dolls and miniatures so here is me interacting with the very mistress of the little mansions. Hoping that maybe in the future I will get to photograph all her miniatures and experiment some lighting and close angles.

So here are the photos shoot initially in Raw format and edited by me ... these are the ones that I was pleased with, there were some lighting issues as I am a beginner forever in the art of speed - light :). 














No comments:

Post a Comment